SO! This is your standard “HEY I’M BORED WHY DON’T I TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF” page. Maybe it’ll prompt you to talk to me *hint hint nudge nudge* :D
1. I’m pretty sure my hair can rival Jasmine’s tree trunk. There’s so much of it.
2. Red meat is icky, and so is pork. Except bacon. Bacon is amazing.
3. My favorite colors are green and purple. But not together, because it makes me think of Scooby-Doo. Cookies for anyone who can figure out why :3
4. I survived several semesters of college on wheat thins and pineapple, then pretzels and Naked juice.
5. I have three tattoos.
6. I absolutely adore butterflies.
7. I feel naked if I forget to put on jewelry. If I forget my necklace, I spend the day pulling at the skin of my neck where it should be. If I forget my rings, I constantly rub the inside of my finger where it should be with my nail.
8. My phone doesn’t know the meaning of the word “off”.
9. If my iPod ever runs out of power, I go through music withdrawal.
10. I’m incredibly paranoid about milk. I had rotten milk two years ago (though, it didn’t taste rotten) and spent the night hunched over the toilet. It was HORRIBLE. I don’t drink milk anymore, not even with cookies.
11. I also don’t eat yogurt. Similar reason apply.
12. I’m pretty sure it’s in my genetics to cram a ton of information into my head before a test and do really well. Same goes for papers. My mom did it all through school, too.
13. The birth certificate lies to you; my middle name isn’t Marissa, it’s Procrastination.
14. For some unknown reason, I’ve developed the habit of waking up a half hour before my alarm. It’s useful.
15. I’m a Psychology major with a double minor in Italian Studies and Sociology.
16. I’ve dyed my hair so many times I’m not really sure what my natural color is anymore (other than, you know, brown).
17. I have a tangle of blood vessels in my left eye that are too close to the optic nerve to remove. If they ever rupture, I’d lose my vision on that side.
18. I’m a huge homebody.
19. I’m pansexual.
20. My favorite band is Rise Against.
21. Over-sized sweaters are the best article of clothing on earth.
22. I love to make up stories, but I suck at writing them down. Hence, nothing I create ever gets documented in any way, shape, or form.
23. I’m Pagan.
24. I always wished I had green eyes. Or grey eyes.
25. I’ve only just recently figured out how this “makeup” stuff works.
26. Arcaine doesn’t come from Arcanine, or any other Pokemon. I don’t even know where Arcaine comes from. It just is.
27. I consider adding cream and sugar to coffee a sin. Coffee needs to be black.
28. I know how to play guitar, piano, and flute. And I sing.
29. I don’t like dogs. I was almost drowned by one when I was in middle school.
30. I’m Italian and Polish.
31. I’m semi-fluent in Italian. I’m working on getting dual citizenship and I’ll be spending a semester abroad in Florence, Italy :D
32. I have been in an abusive relationship.
33. I love really simple yet unique jewelry. It needs to make a statement, but subtly.
34. I really like my handwriting.
35. When I was seven, I got lost in Walt Disney World.
36. I’m addicted to crime dramas and the Food Network.
37. I was a vegetarian for over a year, but I had to stop because I wasn’t getting enough iron or protein. However, I still eat very little meat.
38. Everyone I know gets a nickname and is subjected to pet names. I love using pet names (sweetheart, darling, hon, m’dear, etc).
39. I still have a friend I was in diapers with.
40. I adore nature scenes, particularly forests. I love the trees, the flowers, the way the sun filters through the canopy…More people need to stop and appreciate these things before they’re gone.
41. My favorite season is autumn, and I can’t stand winter. Don’t get me wrong, snow is nice, but after the first storm, it needs to GTFO. The cold is evil.
42. I prefer mechanical pencils over regular pencils any day.
43. My favorite berry is raspberries.
44. Nothing makes me feel better when I’m upset than a song I can relate to at that moment. I don’t think I’d be here without music.
45. My ring size is the same as my shoe size.
46. I nitpick everything in movies or tv shows. For instance, right now I’m watching SVU and I have a hard time believing this guy would have access to eyeliner in prison.
47. I don’t like flan. It’s gross. So is peanut butter. And toast.
48. I can be incredibly indecisive, and it drives me nuts.
49. My favorite vegetable is a tie between cauliflower and edamame.
50. I love giving gifts. I love looking for them, wrapping them, giving them, seeing how much people like them…It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
51. I don’t mind doing dishes, or cleaning the bathroom. But I absolutely cannot stand vacuuming.
52. My parents divorced when I was twelve.
53. I’ve got a brother. He’s five and a half years older than me.
54. I got sick of hearing everyone call their parents Madre and Padre, so I call my parents Mater and Pater, which is Latin.
55. Most of my friends are either older or younger than me. Very few of them are in my grade or my age.
56. I don’t like breakfast foods. No toast, eggs, or cereal for me. Except bacon. Bacon is always okay.
57. I’ve ever been a fan of gold. I think it might be because I don’t like yellow. Either way, I’ve always preferred silver or bronze.
58. I am not a morning person. Early o’clock is early, and early is not Arcaine’s friend.
59. I’m incredibly close with my Mater. I tell her everything. She’s pretty much my best friend.
60. I love driving. I love being behind the wheel and just moving. However, I only drive standard. Automatics freak me out, and they don’t feel like driving.
61. I had surgery when I was three months old because of a tangle of blood vessels in my back (much like the one in my eye (fact 17)).
63. When I was two or maybe younger, I was almost swept out to sea when a wave knocked my Mater over.
64. For some absurd reason, I didn’t like fantasy when I was younger. I have no idea why, but I didn’t. Now, it’s my favorite genre.
65. I don’t like talking about my problems or emotions. I’m one of those people that bottles everything up and then bursts occasionally.
66. I know how to swear in six languages.
67. Beer is almost always my alcohol of choice. I’m partial to Magic Hat (#9 especially) and Blue Moon.
68. I find white chocolate to be disgusting.
69. My longest relationship was with a girl and it was for about sixteen months. However, she wasn’t always that good to me.
70. I will always choose to help someone else with their problems rather than dealing with my own.
71. The best concert I’ve ever been to was the Foo Fighters. They alone played for three hours.
72. I was almost an English major, but I couldn’t figure out what do with it. All the same, English is my favorite subject.
73. My favorite not-well-known band is Lydia, particularly their album Illuminate.
74. I’d rather clean my room than do homework.
75. I have some of the shittiest self esteem in the world.
76. I still sleep with a stuffed animal, because I like holding things when I sleep.
77. While Mater’s parents are still alive, in my opinion, I don’t have any grandparents left. They have never been involved in my life.
78. I have a Goddess Mother.
79. I don’t know who I consider my best friend.
80. I really love charms on necklaces.
81. My theme changes every few months, but I never change my name. I’m incredibly attached to Arcaine.
82. If I could, I’d totally pledge the AXP fraternity. But they don’t take people with lady parts.
83. I’m pro-choice.
84. Doctor Who.
85. Kingdom Hearts.
86. Sometimes I regret my tattoos. Not in the “OH GOD, Why did I get this?!” way, though. There are just so many beautiful tattoos in the world, but what I like best about them is their simplicity, and I can’t achieve that if I already have ink.
87. From October to May, my hands are frozen.
88. I got glasses in fourth grade.
89. I hate talking about myself.
90. I was born on the twenty-first, so my favorite number is twenty-one.
91. I could never live in a city.
92. I’m a democrat.
93. Except for my iPod, all my electronics have insulting names. My cell is called “shit-phone”, my computer is “fuck face” and “shit head”.
94. I have trouble trusting people.
95. I usually don’t wear gloves when I dye hair, so my hands have been stained many colors. As I type this, it looks like I’ve strangled a Smurf.
96. I really don’t like the color yellow.
97. I have nine piercings.
98. Pater’s family is huge. Mater’s family is tiny.
99. I have only gotten a chocolate rose once in my life, and I bought it for myself on Valentine’s Day because I was sad and single.
100. I’ve never been in love.