- Friend one: What the hell, San Diego!? Why are there clouds!? I hate clouds!
- Friend two: ...HAHAHA.
- Friend one: Shut up!
- Friend two: I thought you love clouds!?
- Me: ...HAHAHA, I get it!
- Friend two: Were you hoping for FAIR weather!?
- Me: I actually HOPE it SNOWS!
- Friend one: I HATE YOU GUYS.
- Friend two: What, you don't want a SQUALL to come in?
- Me: And bring in some LIGHTNING!?
- Friend two: Exactly! ...HAHAHA, ZACK-LY.
- Everyone: HAHAHA.
D: This was so upsetting! That poor kitten! ABUSE!! :’(
1. America’s Next Top Model. I feel incredibly superficial (and sometimes down on myself compared to those girls) but I can’t quite look away.
2. Brownie powder. I open a bag and eat it over the course of a week or so. So yummy.
3. Toxic by Britney Spears.
4. My iPod has Disney music on it.
5. The Speed Racer movie. I love it SO. MUCH. It’s so campy and horrible and just like the tv show, it’s quite possibly my favorite movie.
6. The Gardens of Time game of Facebook.
7. Yarn! I have an unhealthy obsession with knitting ^^;;
In the first series, it was like:
And then when it happened again in Brotherhood it was just like:
And both times, Ed and Roy were like:
And Envy was like:
And the other homonculi were like:
And Dante/Father was like:
And the Hughes fans were like:
And the Envy fans were like:
And ALL the Fullmetal Alchemist fans were like:
And Envy’s fanbase was like:
But Envy was just like: