2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
There might be a more recent time, but the one that jumps out at me was a few months ago. A friend/acquaintance in one of my classes was absent when we had a quiz, so I gave her the questions on it. She surprised me with a set of chakra stones, because, quote, “I really saved her ass”. I didn’t expect anything more than “thank you” or “you’re awesome”. It was a really nice surprise.