the hobbit’s budget is $250 million
how the hell do you even spend $250 million
How much money did you think it would take to turn Benedict Cumberbatch into a dragon?
It was surprisingly easy to turn him into a dragon. The budget was blown in bribes to convince him to change back to human at the end of the day
“Benedict, come back here.”
“Benedict, you can’t fly around the set forever.”
“YES I CAN.”
- Matt Smith: Oh, very good, you did take that left turn just like I told you! Great job.
- Tom Hiddleston: Alright, dear, now- if you can, please take that turn. Oh, you missed it? That's fine. Just make a U-Turn. Bless you.
- Daniel Radcliffe: You tried, and therefore I will not criticize you!
- Darren Criss: Just take that right up there- shit, I fucked that up- LEFT. LEFT. LEFT!
- Benedict Cumberbatch: You're extremely peripatetic, aren't you? I hope our voluble discourse and superlative conversation has alleviated your ennui. Oh fuck, you've missed the turning.
- Catherine Tate: Which one's left again? I think it's that way. Or is that way right? Ah fuck you've missed it. Sorry about that...
- Interviewer: Tell me about your character in this film.
- Tom Hiddleston: Let me begin with a quote from Shakespeare...
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Do you want the long and thoughtful answer, or the long and thought provoking answer?
- Andrew Garfield: The word "character" can be interpreted in many different ways.
- Jennifer Lawrence: CAKE BALLS.
- David Tennant: I'll quote a poem and be all Scottish and adorable.
- Alex Kingston: That reminds me of a sexual innuendo- oops, I just made an innuendo, didn't I.
- Arthur Darvill: I wrote a song about that on my vintage harmonica.
- Matt Smith: Did you just say "Karen Gillan?" Because, you know, your question made me think of something that happened yesterday, when Kazza and I were platonically hanging out on the bed in her hotel room...
I guess this just goes to show that we ALL see flaws in ourselves, regardless of what other people might see. I mean, I don’t LIKE that they think/say these things about themselves, but it puts things in perspective a bit.
Benedict Cumberbatch portraying a convincing southern american woman.
WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE
YOUVE CREATED A GOD
OMFG WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL RIGHT KNOW
FUCK LOOK AT HIM
All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts […]
At first the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse’s arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face […]
And then the lover, Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad […]
Then a soldier, Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,[…]
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon’s mouth.
And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined […]
Full of wise saws and modern instances[…]
The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper’d pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world [so] wide.