“What’s Wrong With Stephen Moffat?”
Rebloggable by request
Oh man, the problems with this post.
Oh look, all my thoughts on the show’s writing and representation of women summed up in one convenient post.
and this is why I love Whovians.
Whattttt? how did I not know about this?
Quick note: the lines don’t have to point upwards and straight next to each other, you can point them in any direction you want.
thank you, improbablenormality, for adding that, becuase I WAS SO FUCKING CONFUSED ABOUT THAT SHIT!
DOES IT GO IN A SPECIFIC DIRECTION?
DOES IT DEPEND ON THE LETTERS AROUND IT?
DOES IT NOT FUCKING MATTER?
that was hard as fucking hell.
I learned how to write in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, and it was sooo much easier than this. I don’t get it
all boundaries are conventions | for star-chasers, time-travellers, saviours of worlds; the quiet courage of the ordinary people; and the kindest, weariest soul in the universe. all of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was: where do you want to start? (a Doctor Who fanmix)
1. Wintersleep Laser Beams
2. Does It Offend You, Yeah? Wrong Time Wrong Planet
3. Muse Starlight
4. The Postal Service Such Great Heights
5. The Crookes Afterglow
6. Laura Veirs Galaxies
7. Coldplay Us Against the World
8. Saxon Shore Marked with the Knowledge [instrumental]
9. Woodkid Conquest of Spaces
10. Imagine Dragons Look How Far We’ve Come
11. Matt Nathanson All We Are
12. UNKLE Lonely Soul
13. M83 This Bright Flash
14. Mercury Rev Holes
15. Tom Tykwer, Johnny Klimek, Reinhold Heil All Boundaries are Conventions [Cloud Atlas soundtrack]
16. Orbital Doctor Who Theme (Orbital Remix)
Spinoff Doctor Who
sound good Doctor Who good
Torchwood can’t scarier Doctor Who
Torchwood can’t more sad Doctor Who
Torchwood can’t feels more Doctor Who
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone