Can we as Tumblr spam this?
I DID THIS
So many of the questions are just HORRIBLE.
Just did this (despite living in Canada.)
- Fox News host Andrea Tantaros defending her show’s mockery of Hillary Clinton’s health. (via mediamattersforamerica)
YEAH HITLER-LY I MEAN HILLARY WHY DON’T YOU APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE RIGHT WING SHITBAGS WHO DECIDED TO ATTACK YOU WHEN YOU PASSED OUT FROM SICKNESS, GOT A CONCUSSION, AND THEN HAD A FUCKING BLOOD CLOT IN YOUR BRAIN?! WHY DON’T YOU APOLOGIZE TO THEM?! HUH?! HUH!?
SOMETHING SOMETHING BENGHAZI AND ALSO BILL CLINTON BLOWJOB AND A BIRTH CERTIFICATE BECAUSE FOX NEWS WHARRGARBL!
(Seriously, Andrea, just go shut the fuck up forever you bag of shit.)
- Socialism: You have 2 cows and you give one to your neighbor.
- Communism: You have 2 cows; the Government takes both and gives you some milk.
- Fascism: You have 2 cows; the Government takes both and sells you some milk.
- Nazism: You have 2 cows; the Government takes both and shoots you.
- Bureaucratism: You have 2 cows; the Government takes both, shoots one, milks the other and throws the milk away..
- Traditional Capitalism: You have 2 cows. You sell one and buy a bull. You herd multiplies, and the economy grows. You sell them and retire on the income.
- An American Corporation: You have 2 cows. You sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of four cows. Later, you hire a consultant to analyze why the cow dropped dead.
- A French Corporation: You have 2 cows. You go on strike because you want three cows.
- Japanese Corporation: You have 2 cows. You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk. You then create a clever cow cartoon image called Cowkimon and market them Worldwide.
- An Italian Corporation: You have 2 cows, but you don't know where they are. You break for lunch.
- A Swiss Corporation: You have 5000 cows. None of which belong to you. You charge others for storing them.
- Chinese Corporation: You have 2 cows. You have 300 people milking them. You claim full employment, high bovine productivity, and arrest the newsman who reported the numbers.
- An Iraqi Corporation: Everyone thinks you have lots of cows. You tell them that you have none. No one believes you and they bomb your arse. You still have no cows, but at least now you are part of a Democracy.......
- Counter Culture: 'Wow, dig it, like there's these 2 cows, man, grazing in the hemp field. You gotta have some of this milk!'
- Surrealism: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.
- Apathyologism: You have 2 cows. You do not care.
- Fatalist: You have 2 doomed cows...
- Atheism: You have 2 cows. There is no God.
- A West-Country Corporation: You have 2 cows. That one on the left is kinda cute.
- A Brazilian Corporation: You have 2 cows. You pay taxes for 6 cows. You have to sell one cow in order to pay the taxes. Your remaining cow gets sick and dies while waiting for availability in the public vet hospital.
- PETA: You have two cows. You kill them both. You then use naked women to convince other people that killing cows is wrong.
- Moffat: You have two cows. Both of them are your daughters time traveling from the past where they had a brief love affair with Da Vinci making you the rightful Queen of England.
- Hussie: You have 2 cows. You ask for another one. Instead of getting just 1 cow, you get 2,485,506 cows.
- Romney: You have 2 cows. You are not the president of the united states.
- Once-ler: You have 1 cow. Everyone decides to make 5 different versions of that cow.
- Old Spice: You have 2 cows. The cows are now diamonds. I'm on a horse.
- An Irish Corporation: You have a million cows because they're everywhere
- Tumblr: You have 2 cows. You ship them together and make GIF posts screaming about how much you love your cows, but they should stop existing because they are so perfect.
- Also Tumblr: I give you a hamburger.
- Cows: The shit you go through.
- New Zealand Corporation: You have two cows. It is easy to tell them apart from the 9000 sheep you have.
Chris Howard: America really looks like this - I was looking at the amazing 2012 election maps created by Mark Newman (Department of Physics and Center for the Study of Complex Systems, University of Michigan, http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/2012 ), and although there is a very interesting blended voting map (Most of the country is some shade of purple, a varied blend of Democrat blue and Republican red) what I really wanted was this blended map with a population density overlay. Because what really stands out is how red the nation seems to be when you do not take the voting population into account; when you do so many of those vast red mid-west blocks fade into pale pink and lavender (very low population).
So I created a new map using Mark’s blended voting map based on the actual numbers of votes for each party overlaid with population maps from Texas Tech University and other sources.
Here’s the result—what the American political voting distribution really looks like.
Now THIS is the most accurate map that I’ve seen, and it is fascinating.
what’s really interesting to me is the dark blue cities, dark red suburbs pattern.
i knew urban voters are liberal, but i did not know that suburban voters are more conservative than rural voters.
That’s awkward because it should be Florida or Ohio…not California.
This was made in the middle of the process of counting votes, when California came in with 55 electoral votes. That’s why it’s California.
as a resident of Michigan, i demand that the incorrectly colored mitten be made blue. we were NOT pro-Romney.
apparently you aren’t Pro-Obama either; Michigan is on a list of 34 states that are trying to leave the USA.
How wonderfully international!
2012: everyone turned American